UK Mainland Delivery
- UK Delivery for cues and cases – £10.00 – Flat rate
- UK parcels are sent on a tracked signed next day delivery service. Excluding weekends and bank holidays.
- Smaller items like mini butts and long telescopic extensions – £4.55 –
- UK delivery for sending cue tips and small accessories – Free – Select Free Shipping
- Overseas Purchases – Before proceeding to buy products please contact us first, we will provide courier quotes and services options for you to choose from.
Please note – When buying online from outside of the UK the website won’t charge you for international courier delivery. We will send you a request for payment when booking the parcel in with the courier.
- Important – When buying products from outside of the EU ( European Union ) you don’t pay UK VAT. This saves you the 20% VAT included in the product prices. When proceeding to the checkout add – uk vat – to the coupon this will remove the UK VAT from your order.
- Courier delivery is 1 – 5 working days anywhere in the world.
- European delivery is 1 – 3 working days and costs between £19.99 – £42.99
- Outside Europe delivery is normally 2 – 5 working days and costs between £26.99 – £60.99
- All parcels are sent on a tracked / signed delivery service.
- We provide you with tracking numbers for consignments so you can track the progress of your parcel.
- Overseas postage for small packets containing cue tips and very small accessories cost £4.55 to most destinations. Delivery is usually between 5 – 10 days. Some destinations can take upto 21 days.
- When sending to international destinations cue extensions on their own prices can vary. As a guide the cost is usually between £8.95 – £12.95. We can give a quote if required.
Need more information about delivery
- We can have your order securely delivered to your door. We export worldwide and are experts in packaging cues and cases.
- When sending abroad we use a courier agent who finds the best and most competitive price for delivery to your door. Price is based on location & parcel weight. Couriers we use – DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX & UKmail
- If items are in stock we will usually despatch them the same or following day.
- Small parcels usually under 1kg will be sent via royal mail for the UK and air mail for international orders.
- Deliveries within the UK mainland standard charge. ( Not including Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Ireland & N. Ireland )
- Large parcels ( Cues & Cases ) are sent with UKmail or TNT courier on a next day service. On most occasions the parcel will arrive the following working day but not guaranteed, please note no weekend delivery.
- If you’re from Scottish Highlands, Ireland or N.Ireland then we might incur a slight postage increase. We will contact you if this applies to you. Delivery to these destinations can take a day longer.
Stock Items: If you are unhappy with your item although it is not faulty, we will gladly exchange or refund all costs apart from the postage cost.
Cues or cases made to order – If we have specially made a cue or case to your specific dimensions to suit you, then we can not offer the same returns policy. It is the responsibility of the customer to know what they are ordering and provide the correct specifications. Any incorrect measurements selected at the time of ordering are the responsibility of the customer.
If the item is faulty or damaged then we can either send a replacement or refund all costs including postage.
When receiving a new cue it’s ok to test out, if you feel the cue is not going to be suitable it’s fine to return.
Returning Check List
1. Please contact us first before returning.
2. Make sure you haven’t knocked or marked the cue, cues being returned must be in the same condition as it was received.
3. Cues must be returned in the original packaging to ensure safe return.
4. Cues must be returned in the first week if not suitable.
5. When returning it’s the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay for the courier.
We may ask for a copy of the receipt or the receipt number in some instances.
If you have any concerns it’s best to give us a call on 01642 760888