UK Mainland Delivery
- UK Delivery cues & cases – £10.00 Flat rate – Fully Insured Tracked Signed
- UK parcels are sent on a tracked signed next day delivery service. Excluding weekends and bank holidays.
- Smaller items like mini butts and long telescopic extensions – £6.75 – Signed
- UK delivery for sending cue tips and small accessories – £2.11 – Signed
- Overseas Purchases – Before proceeding to buy products please contact us first, we will provide courier quotes and services options for you to choose from.
Please note – When buying online from outside of the UK the website won’t charge you for international courier delivery. We will send you a request for payment when booking the parcel in with the courier.
- Important – When buying products from outside of the EU ( European Union ) you don’t pay UK VAT. This saves you the 20% VAT included in the product prices. When proceeding to the checkout add – uk vat – to the coupon this will remove the UK VAT from your order.
- Courier delivery is 1 – 5 working days anywhere in the world.
- European delivery is 1 – 3 working days and costs between £19.99 – £54.99
- Outside Europe delivery is normally 2 – 5 working days and costs between £26.99 – £62.99
- All parcels are sent on a fully insured, tracked / signed delivery service.
- We provide you with tracking numbers for consignments so you can track the progress of your parcel.
- Overseas postage for small packets containing cue tips and very small accessories cost £4.55 to most destinations. Delivery is usually between 5 – 10 days. Some destinations can take upto 21 days.
- When sending to international destinations cue extensions on their own prices can vary. As a guide the cost is usually between £8.95 – £12.95. We can give a quote if required.
Need more information about delivery
- We can have your order securely delivered to your door. We export worldwide and are experts in packaging cues and cases.
- When sending abroad we use a courier agent who finds the best and most competitive price for delivery to your door. Price is based on location, parcel size & weight. Couriers we use – DHL, TNT, UPS, FEDEX & Parcelforce
- Products in stock are despatched same or following day.
- Small parcels under 1kg will be sent via royal mail for the UK and air mail for international orders.
- Deliveries within the UK mainland standard flat rate charge. ( Not including Highlands & Islands of Scotland, Ireland & N. Ireland )
- Large parcels ( Cues & Cases ) UK mainland are sent with DHL or TNT courier on a next day service. On most occasions the parcel will arrive the following working day but not guaranteed, please note no weekend delivery.
- If you’re from Scottish Highlands, Ireland or N.Ireland then we might incur a slight postage increase. We will contact you if this applies to you. Delivery to these destinations can take a day longer.
- Please note – International Courier Delivery – 1 pc length parcels (1 pc cues or cases) are more expensive to send than 3/4 length parcels (3/4 cues or cases)
Stock Items: If you are unhappy with your item although it is not faulty, we will gladly exchange or refund all costs apart from the postage cost.
Please note – Paypal have changed the user agreement. As of March, 5th 2020, these changes will go into effect globally.
In line with industry practice and according to our updated policy, we will not charge a fee to process refunds, however fees from the original transaction will not be returned.
Cues or cases made to order – If we have specially made a cue or case to your specific dimensions to suit you, then we can not offer the same returns policy. It is the responsibility of the customer to know what they are ordering and provide the correct specifications. Any incorrect measurements selected at the time of ordering are the responsibility of the customer.
If the item is faulty or damaged then we can either send a replacement or refund all costs including postage.
When receiving a new cue it’s ok to test out, if you feel the cue is not going to be suitable it’s fine to return.
- Returning Check List
1. Please contact us first before returning.
2. Make sure you haven’t knocked or marked the cue, cues being returned must be in the same condition as it was received.
3. Cues must be returned in the original packaging to ensure safe return.
4. Cues must be returned in the first week if not suitable.
5. When returning it’s the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay for the courier.
We may ask for a copy of the receipt or the receipt number in some instances.
Green Baize Ltd, ( C/O Thornaby Snooker Centre ) Martinet Road, Thornaby, Stockton-On-Tees, Cleveland, TS17 0AS, England
Phone 01642 760888 – Email firstname.lastname@example.org
All cues and cases are professionally packaged ready to send anywhere in the world.
You can be safe in the knowledge when sending cues without cases we use very strong plastic tubing, depending on cue length and additional products purchased we use the appropriate tubing to send everything safely.
We use 3 x 32mm x 3mm thick solvent weld plastic tubing, by taping 3 tubes together with duck tape, this creates great strength, it’s ideal for sending a cue plus extensions and small accessories.
When sending a single cue 58″ or less we use Mike Wooldridge’s Triangle tubes, these are exceptionally strong and suitable to send a single cue on it’s own.
Cues are placed in plastic sleeves, both ends of the tubing is then filled with bubble wrap to stop any movement, we then at least triple tape the ends of the tubing with duck tape, the final process is to cover the tubing with fragile tape, this helps to ensure that the parcel is handled with care, although in reality the parcel is very durable.
When sending cases we take the same care.
Cases are placed in plastic sleeves, we use a combination of double boxing or single box and bubble wrap to make sure you receive your case in perfect condition.
When buying a cue and case combination we send the cue inside the case.
The cue is still placed into a plastic sleeve and any additional products like extensions placed inside are always sealed.
To put things into perspective.
We send 100’s of parcels every year safely to destinations all around the world.
In the last 20 years we have only had a handful of incidents, this has been to no detriment to our customer, everything is fully insured by ourselves.
Customers in this situation have either been fully refunded or sent replacement products.
Please note – We don’t advise anyone to send a cue in just a single round tube, although the some tubes are strong, a single tube could bend enough with heavy pressure in transit to damage a cue, this is why we always tape 3 x tubes together for strength.
I hope this information helps.
If you have any concerns it’s best to give us a call on 01642 760888