Maximus have the best selection of cues imaginable.
From plain ebony with standard/ Classic quality ash shafts up to 16 splice numbered Ultimate cues.
We have a great selection of Maximus cues in our showroom, no need to wait you could have your new cue in your hands tomorrow !!
If you prefer to have a cue bespoke made to order we can do this for you, for Classic and Premium cues you will most likely have to wait in the region of 26 weeks. Ultimate cues take longer to produce and it can take about 1 year for a cue to be completed.
Sounds a long time ? Not really when you consider how much time and effort goes into making a truly well crafted beautiful cue.
Lots of professional players are now using Maximus, the last count at least 8 out of the top 40 players in the world are now using Maximus.
Applies to all cue Ranges
- Maximus cues are all fitted with end joint for use with extensions
- All cues feature nice straight side grain with forward facing chevrons on the shaft which line up with the chamfer and name plate.
- Very high quality oiled finish to the entire Maximus cue range.
- £25.00 extra when buying 1 pc cues. 1 pc cues are more time consuming to make than a standard 3/4 jointed cue so they cost that little bit more.
- £10.00 extra when buying a cue with a maple shaft. The difficulty of finding good maple is being felt by all cue makers, time and wastage have caused this extra charge.
Classic series: Handmade ebony butt with ash or maple shaft.
- Immortal – Plain ebony: From £214.50
- Legend – 4 splice ebony with 1 splice of Asian wood: From £242.50
- Heritage – 4 splices ebony with 4 splices of Asian wood: From £286.00
- Precious – 4 splices ebony with 8 splices of Asian wood: From £323.50
Asian woods – Figured Ebony, Chechen, Black Palm, Afzelia, Amboyna, Praduke, Curly satin wood or Rosewood.
Premium Series : Handmade ebony butt with Premium quality ash or maple shaft.
- Premium – Plain ebony: From £253.50
- Legend Plus – 4 splices ebony with 1 splice of exotic wood: From £286.00
- Honor – 4 splices ebony and 4 splices of exotic wood: From £324.50
- Prime – 4 splices ebony and 8 or 16 splices of exotic wood: From £379.50
Exotic woods – Snakewood, Black & White ebony, Tulip wood, Olive wood, Ovangkol, Mun ebony, Birdeye Maple or Curly Maple.
Ultimate Cues : Handmade ebony butt with Highest quality ash or maple shaft.
- Bespoke made to your own design and specification.
- All Ultimate cue badges are numbered.
- Ultimate – Plain ebony – From £434.00
- Ultimate cues prices vary depending on splices and woods chosen.
Plain Ebony – Front splice – Double splice – 4 splice – 5 splice – 8 splice & 16 splice designs options available.
What is the difference between Classic, Premium and Ultimate shafts?
As a rule tend to have more flex than Premium and Ultimate shafts.
The ash or maple grain pattern will be good but not necessarily as pleasing on the eye as the higher range cues. But don’t worry Classic shafts need to be of a certain quality to be selected as suitable.
Maximus’s have a strict selection processes, which ensures you will have a high-quality playing cue.
Players who like a more comfortable strike with the cue ball and bit of flex in the shaft usually find that classic range cues suitable.
Are usually stiffer/stronger than Classic shaft cues, with better visual grain pattern.
Are the best, they have excellent strength and grain pattern.
This is something that many Pro’s choose when selecting new cues, stiff shafts usually produce exceptional playability and shot feedback. Producing less deflection, making these cues easier to use and more forgiving than shafts with more flex and higher deflection.
- 3″ Solid ebony mini butt – £15.00
- 6″ Solid ebony mini butt – £25.00
- 6″ Exotic wood mini butt – £32.00
- 9″ – 13″ Telescopic extension £25.00
- 20″ extending to 34″ Telescopic extension – £35.00