- We guarantee 100% satisfaction.
- All products come with a 6 month warranty against faulty workmanship.
- This does not cover natural wear & tear or replacement tips for cues.
- If you decide to alter the specifications of your new cue after purchase the standard 6 month guarantee becomes void.
- Stock Items: If you are unhappy with your item although it is not faulty, we will gladly exchange or refund all costs apart from the postage cost.
- Cues or cases made to order – If we have specially made a cue or case to your specific dimensions to suit you, then we can not offer the same returns policy. It is the responsibility of the customer to know what they are ordering and provide the correct specifications.
- When specifications of a cue have been altered from original, the cue is not eligible for return unless faulty.
- If the item is faulty or damaged then we can either send a replacement or refund all costs including postage.
When receiving a new cue it’s ok to test out, if you feel the cue is not going to be suitable it’s fine to return.
Returning Check List
1. Please contact us first before returning.
2. Make sure you haven’t knocked or marked the cue, cues being returned must be in the same condition as it was received.
3. Cues must be returned in the original packaging to ensure safe return.
4. Cues must be returned in the first week if not suitable.
5. When returning it’s the responsibility of the customer to arrange and pay for the courier.
We may ask for a copy of the receipt or the receipt number in some instances.
If you have any concerns it’s best to give us a call on 01642 760888